Saturday, June 11, 2016

Rescues: Made to Move Lea doll (Mattel's Barbie Made to Move line)

I actually rescued this doll quite a while ago, but she is an important character in my next post, so I thought it would be a good idea to share this with you guys first....

A while ago, we were doing some shopping at Kmart for Easter, and I was allowed to look in the toy aisle. I was actually looking (mostly) for new fashionistas, but I came across this Made to Move Lea doll. Her factory paint was really messed up, it was very noticeable. I loved the new articulated bodies, but I never planned on buying one until i saw her. I felt the need to rescue her, so I did. I just kindve hugged her close to me while we finished our shopping. (this is also when I got the two Chelsea dolls from an earlier reveiw...)

Here's her close-up,
As you can see, her mouth faceup was painted on waaaaay off center, it was very noticeble.
although from this side its not as noticeable. (not that it bothers me, I love this doll)


More pictures of her box:
I really like this daisy-print romper, its so cute!

getting her out of the box:

almost free!!!!





I didnt take any pictures of her in her purple yoga top (I wasnt a fan of it) but I found her this striped top from a Liv Girl and I thought it worked just fine...
I love the articulation, and they can be posed much more realistically now. They also work well for re-bodying other dolls.




I've renamed her Katt, a character in a Tangled fanfiction story I came up with, and she's also a very important character in my doll universe (since I like to play out the little stories I come up with with my dolls :)     Katt will be in Days in the Dollhouse: Episode 1....coming soon :)





thanks for reading!!!!!!!!!



ttfn, Katt

p.s. yes, I realize I share the name with my this character, but Katt is my blogger name.....

No comments:

Post a Comment