Thursday, July 20, 2017

Rescues: Mattel Magic Glow Anna

So, I've had this post in my drafts for a while now. And I've finally decided to do it.
I was at a Goodwill when I found this Magic Glow Anna from Mattel. She was missing her skirt, cape, crown, boots, etc, but she still worked and her hair was still in its original braids, So I got her.
Cute little Anna
As you can see, she still lights up :)
Here she is on a doll stand.  Her top in molded on and her arms are stuck in this position. (the held hands with the light up Elsa who could be purchased separately)
The magnet on her hand.
The magnet on her other hand....
closer look at her sparkly pink molded on plastic top
Close up of her cute face
View of the back of her head, and the price written on her back ($1.19)

I pulled back her bangs so you could see her eyebrows, I love her face. Its not 100% accurate but still pretty and recognizable as Anna.
View of the mark on her leg.


HIGH FIVE :)
another look at the glitters in her top
A few poses:    (she has very limited articulation)




She can't sit as well as Elsa, she's kinda top heavy.
comparing the two dolls...(i forgot why i took this picture lol sorry.)
it looks like her neck i cracking a bit...hmmm....but you can get a good view of her cute profile and braids.

other profile side, and you can see how her lip paint turned out crooked,

better view of her profile, her shes so cute :)
😍😍😍 (she's not my official disney crush though anyone have a guess as to who it is;)
I ended up rebodying her to a liv doll body, but now im thinking about rebodying her to a mattel body without the painted on top. I think that once i do that I can make it all one big project-post. So, sorry for leaving you on a cliffhanger or whatever. I have another great goodwill score (from the same goodwill, actually) I'd like to share with you guys but it'll take me a while, sorry. I haven't blogged in a while. Thx for putting up with my unprofessionalism.


ttfn, Katt (i switch between signing as katrine and katt.)



No comments:

Post a Comment