Sunday, March 27, 2016

Barbie Chelsea Dolls Mini Review

       So, I've been wanting a few Chelsea dolls to use as my Disney dolls' children, and my grandma surprised me and let me pick out two! So I decided on these two cuties....
    The blonde one is Clementine, Rapunzel and Eugene's youngest daughter. She has ice and snow powers like Elsa. (I like to pretend my Tangled and Frozen characters are related) I might repaint her eyes to be brown like her fathers but I might just leave them blue, since her smaller eyes might be harder to paint.....idk.
    This next girl is Ronnie, the daughter of Anna and Kristoff. I wanted them to have a light-brunette child for some reason, and I wanted her to have somewhat of a tan naturally, and I found this cutie and thought she fit perfectly. Her skin tone doesn't exactly match Anna or Kristoff's though, but I might pretend they adopt. I'm not sure yet, but this is definitely gonna be their daughter.

The back of each girls' box shows the other options available. They had most (if not all) of these at the store so it was really hard to choose, but I remembered that I needed some of my "Disney Kids" so I kept that in mind.
 We'll start with clementine. She comes in these cute little purple pajamas with a sheep theme. The top is painted on but in a way where you could put other outfits on top, which is what I like about these new Chelseas.
 Her hair comes in this cute side-ponytail with two hairbands, (one purple, one clear)
 Here is a close up of her pj's, they say "counting clouds", and there's a cute little sheep with a sleep mask. The sleeves have adorable little ruffles. I also love the little shorts.
 She is wearing a pair of very cute lamb slippers(keeping with the lamb theme)
 Here they are from the side. They are rubber banded to her feet, so I would suggest leaving those on or they might get lost.
 Here she is from the back......
 And now onto Ronnie......

She has light brown hair and green eyes, and comes with this adorable kitten!
 Her hair is just down in waves, but its fairly soft and looks pretty easy to manage.
 She comes in a cat-themed outfit, (I love how most of these dolls have themes.)
 Her shoes are these pretty blue sneakers, the color works so well with her skintone.
 Her kitten is white and is posed in such a way that she can hold it in her folded arm.
I love the little accessories these dolls come with.
                                    
 Here is a picture of clementine with her mother, sister (Ginny), and her father. I love watching these little families grow!
 and here is a picture of Ronnie with her parents. I think she's a good fit.
 Here are the girls with Peyton, Hans and Elsa's daughter....(she is a custom Kelly doll)
I hope you guys enjoyed this quick review! I think these two will fit in just nicely, stay tuned for my next post, (I have a couple of reviews I'm gradually trying to work on.)

ttyl, Katt.

No comments:

Post a Comment